How do Subscriptions work?
EventGeek has Subscription plans for every size company and event portfolio. In this article, you'll find everything you need to know about EventGeek's subscription options.
- How much does EventGeek cost?
- What are the different Subscription plans?
- Does the number of Events included in our Subscription reset every year?
- Do past Events count toward our Subscription limit?
- What is the difference between Event Managers and Event Staff?
- What if we need more Events or Event Managers?
- Do Event Requests count toward the Subscription limit?
- Does Event Status factor into the Subscription limit?
- Legacy plans
Have a question about Subscriptions? Contact us anytime.
How much does EventGeek cost?
Please visit our Pricing page to view our Subscription plans and pricing.
What are the different Subscription plans?
There are four Subscription plan options to choose from, as seen on our Pricing page.
- The Starter plan is for startups and smaller companies with up to 10 Events and 2 Event Managers.
- The Growth plan is for growing companies with portfolios with up 20 Events and 3 Event Managers.
- The Professional plan is for companies with mid-size portfolios of up to 50 Events and 5 Event Managers. The Professional plan also comes with Salesforce CRM integration out-of-the-box and ability to track Leads & Meetings for real-time event ROI reporting. This is our most popular plan!
- The Enterprise plan is for larger companies and event portfolios and can be customized for any number of Events and Event Managers. It also comes with a dedicated Customer Success Manager and ability to integrate our API for custom integrations.
All Subscriptions come with customer support and there are no additional fees or hidden charges.
Does the number of Events included in our Subscription reset every year?
Yes, the number of Events included in your Subscription resets on your annual renewal date, which you can find at Org Settings > Billing.
Only Events with dates inside the current Subscription year count toward your limit. In other words, if an Event has a start or end date that falls within your current Subscription period, then it will count as one of the "Events per year" limit in your Subscription. Also, Events that don't have dates count as "Events per year" in your Subscription.
Events with dates outside of your current Subscription period do not count. Specifically, if an Event has an end date before the first day of your current Subscription period or a start date after the last day of your current period, then it will not count as one of the "Events per year" limit in your Subscription. So you will not be charged twice for the same Event year after year.
Do past Events count toward our Subscription limit?
Events from before your current Subscription period do not count toward the "Events per year" limit in your Subscription. You can add or import as many past Events as you want, so long as they don't have dates that fall after the start date of your current Subscription period. This way, you can keep past Events for year-over-year reporting, archival reference and use as templates, at no additional cost.
Likewise, Events with start dates after the current Subscription period do not count toward the "Events per year" limit in your Subscription. So you can plan for future Events (i.e. Events that start after your Subscription renewal date) without having to pay for them yet.
What's the difference between Event Managers and Event Staff?
Event Managers have full access to all Events and Org Settings, whereas Event Staff have limited access to Events, especially Budgets. Typically you would add sales reps and collaborators such as travel coordinators and agency support as Event Staff. For a detailed breakdown, please see Permissions.
What if we need more Events or Event Managers?
If your company needs more Events or Event Managers, you can add them at any time at a prorated cost.
If you are not yet a customer, please request a demo and an account executive will provide you with an order form, which includes a price per additional Event or Event Manager above the standard Growth and Professional plan packages.
If you are already a customer, please contact us or consult your signed Subscription order for the price per month per additional Event or Event Manager. The price per month is prorated to your Subscription period. For example, if you signed up in January and wanted to add 10 more events in June, then you would only have to pay for the remaining 6 months in your Subscription period.
Do Event Requests count toward the Subscription limit?
Event Requests do not count toward the Subscription limit, until they are Approved. Once Approved, the Event associated with the Request becomes a "regular" Event, just like the other Events that you created in the app or imported.
Does Event Status factor into the Subscription limit?
Event Status does not factor into the Subscription limit. However, Request Status is a factor. Read more about the differences between Event Status and Request Status.
If your company signed up before 2019, thank you! Your company is on a legacy plan that comes with unlimited users, including unlimited Event Managers.